The need for schools and of course teachers to efficiently use technology-aided tools for effective and efficient student/parents engagement cannot be overemphasised. Niti Resources is set to help schools and teachers achieve this aim.
Benefits of Digital Tools to Schools
Technology can help classrooms be more like real-world environments and better prepare students to enter an increasingly connected and globally-competitive workforce.
- Global Access to learning: Digital tools help learners keep track of notes, allowing them instant access to study no matter where they are. Instead of trying to keep track of lots of sheets of paper, the digital tool keeps everything in one place.
- Paperless Classroom: Imagine if your classroom went almost completely paperless; if you no longer had to worry about finding a clean copy of a worksheet from last fall or storing a year’s worth of lesson plans. When you save your files ‘in the cloud’ with Google Drive, you solve these problems and more!
- Improved Student engagement: When technology is integrated into lessons, students are expected to be more interested in the subjects they are studying. Technology provides different opportunities to make learning more fun and enjoyable
- Interactive Lessons: Digital technology enables teachers to make their classes more engaging for students.
- Promoting Digital citizenship and Positive Online Behaviour: There is no getting away from the fact that our world today is always going to be digital on some level. Schools have always played a role in teaching students how to be good citizens and this now extends to the digital world as well.