ONLINE WORKSHOP ON THE EFFECTIVE USE OF DIGITAL TOOLS IN CLASSROOM
I am pleased to invite you to an online workshop on the Effective use of digital tools in classroom for Teachers and IT staff. This workshop is aimed at equipping teachers and IT staff of Creche, nursery, primary and Secondary school with a good knowledge of the digital tools available for students and teachers engaging learning.
This workshop will introduce attendees to the various digital tools available for schools and teachers to effectively engage students and parents to learn. These includes: G Suite for Education apps like, Google Classroom, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Forms, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc, and Zoom Video Conferencing.
All attendee shall at the end of the workshop be able to
- Know the various digital tools available for them to use in the classroom.
- Have a better knowledge of these tools and can learn more about them on their own.
- Learn about adding teaching instructions and materials such as Text, images, Documents, Slides, videos, PDFs, Diagrams and Charts, etc.
- Learn about create Assignments, Quizzes (tests) and grade students either automatically or manually.
- Learn about communicating virtually with students and parents using announcement, streams or comment features of Google Classroom.
- Learn about exporting student details and reports to excel for further usage.
- Learn about how to more effectively use Google Meet and Zoom Video Conferencing for live classes, etc.
DATE: October 24, 2020
VENUE: Online via Google Meet (Meeting link will be sent before meeting date)
TIME: 5pm – 6pm
WORKSHOP IS FREE. REGISTER HERE